About the Program
The graduate certificate program in arts and cultural management prepares a global market of arts leaders in the creative economy through immersive experiences with diverse artists, arts and cultural institutions, and their communities. Based in the School of the Arts, the program is a one-year, 15-credit curriculum of live and online classes. Students may also complete the certificate as degree-seeking students in the Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing (MFA) programs.
Click Here To Learn More About Our Certificate in Arts and Cultural Management Program
Program Learning Outcomes: Skills and Knowledge
- executive and fiscal leadership
- data and cloud information systems
- arts education and advocacy
- social justice engagement in the arts
- strategic planning and evaluation
- managing institutional resources
Modalities of Instruction
- Online, Asynchronous (On Demand)
Aspirational Career Sector
- 71. Arts, Entertainment, & Rec.
- 51. Information (Print Publishing, Software, Motion Picture, Audio & Music, Radio & TV, Telecommunication, Data, Other Information Technology)
- 92. Public Administration, National Security, & Government Services (including cybersecurity)