About the Program
The Master in Health Administration (MHA) program prepares individuals to shape the direction of health care organizations. The program seeks students who bring both a business mind and a commitment to caring for the enterprise, its patient and families, and its employees. Our students gain employment in hospitals, physician practices, long-term care settings, and consulting organizations. The program is offered in a full-time residential and an online executive format.
Program Learning Outcomes: Skills and Knowledge
The MHA program increases student competencies in the domains of leadership, professionalism, business and analytical skills, communication and relationship management, and knowledge of the healthcare environment.
Tracks or Concentrations
- Residential (Full-time, on-campus)
- Executive (full-time, part-time, full- and part-time hybrid, online)
- Accelerated Tracks (online) – Physician/Doctoral-Prepared Clinician Advanced Standing Track, BS in Healthcare Studies Accelerated Track
Modalities of Instruction
- Online, Asynchronous (On Demand)
- Online, Synchronous (Scheduled Meeting Times)
Aspirational Career Sector
62. Health Care & Social Assistance