About the Program
The Citadel’s MSEE program is designed to provide a robust and convenient masters program designed for the working engineer. The curriculum is rigorous and broad-based, emphasizing practical applications and strong professional values. Students take 30 hours, 12 of which can be outside of the EE discipline, allowing students to simultaneously take courses sufficient to receive their PMP certification.
Program Learning Outcomes: Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrate breadth of knowledge of advanced electrical engineering topics that promote an awareness of and skill in interdisciplinary problem solving
- Demonstrate knowledge in methods of advanced analysis techniques appropriate for professional use when solving problems
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues in electrical engineering
Tracks or Concentrations
The program is designed to be broad based. Students can choose which courses they take, but if they wish to focus in a specific area, it may extend the time to complete the degree.
Modalities of Instruction
- Online, Synchronous (Scheduled Meeting Times)
Aspirational Career Sector
- 22. Utilities (associated with Energy & Power)
- 54. Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services (Legal, CPA & Taxes, Architect & Landscape, Engineering, Design Services, Computer Systems, Administrative Professional Consulting, Scientific R&D, PR Marketing & Advertising, Photography, Translation & Interpretation Services, Veterinary Services)