About the Program
In this 100% online program, students will explore best practices in the field of learning design, engage in problem-based learning activities, and develop immediately applicable solutions for today’s evolving classrooms in P-12, higher education, military, healthcare, corporate, and community settings.
Program Learning Outcomes: Skills and Knowledge
- To prepare professionals for roles as highly skilled learning specialists capable of developing systems-based learning environments focused on performance improvement.
- To provide students with theoretical and practical knowledge essential to understanding instructional processes for varied learners in a range of settings.
- To instill the ethical and professional values essential to work within the field of education, training, and development.
- To provide students with practical experiences in the development of learning tools and environments.
- To instill in students the value of lifelong learning and a desire for continuous professional improvement and renewal.
Modalities of Instruction
Online, Asynchronous (On Demand)
Aspirational Career Sector