About the Program
Classes have been moved to remote
instruction for the remainder of the Spring Term 2020. Please contact your individual professors or the Program Director, Dr. David Greenberg, for any instructions and guidance.
The Master of Science in Project Management from The Citadel is designed to provide career and professional development to technical managers and leaders within a broad spectrum of industries.
These disciplines and industries include leadership, banking, medicine, law enforcement, engineering, engineering management, cybersecurity, construction, education, military, state and local government, aeronautics, and manufacturing. This degree is applicable to all professional levels: from young professionals to senior executives.
The MS in Project Management consists of a 10 course program of study (30 semester hours of graduate credit). The program includes two core curriculum modules, in addition to the choice of four elective courses.
- Technical Project Management — A core component of the program comprised of a four-course series in project management, project scheduling, quality management, and operations.
- Principled Leadership — A core component of the program encompassing a two-course progression in Project Manager Leadership Development and Applied Leadership Concepts.
In addition to the two core curriculum modules, students may choose four elective courses as defined in The Citadel college catalog. These courses are broadly associated with Leadership, Program Management, Systems Engineering Management, Computer Science/Information Security, engineering and business.
David Greenburg, PhD, CPL, PMP
Department of Engineering Leadership and Project Management
For more information about this program, visit The Citadel’s Project Management page or watch the video included below to hear recent alumni talk about their experiences while enrolled in this program and how it has helped them to grow their careers.
- Complete a Citadel Graduate College (CGC) application
- Official transcripts
- Official copy of GRE or GMAT score
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose