About the Program
For College of Charleston COVID-19 updates, please go to go.cofc.edu/covid19/ for more information.
The Executive Master of Public Administration degree is designed to offer mid-career professionals an opportunity to broaden their horizons and make an impact in public service or the private sector.
This degree program is offered by the College of Charleston at the Lowcountry Graduate Center. Instruction is provided by distinguished professors, with coursework designed for professionals looking to make a meaningful impact on the community, help tackle complex social challenges, and take an organization to the next level of mission fulfillment.
Application procedures for the Executive MPA follow those of the traditional MPA admission. It is now receiving applications until July 1, 2019 for the Fall 2019 cohort at the LGC.
Judith Millesen, Ph.D.
College of Charleston
Professor and Director of MPA
For more information, visit these pages:
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions; undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Official GRE scores (cumulative 300, analytical writing 4.0); TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Current résumé
- A letter of intent; three letters of recommendation
- Training in basic statistics
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a writing sample, such as undergraduate theses or term papers, samples of work projects, etc.