About the Program
Professional Development is provided to principals in the most requested areas of need. This PD is free to all who attend.
Program Learning Outcomes: Skills and Knowledge
Depending on the PD provided, learning outcomes may include the following:
- Understand all elements of instructional supervision.
- Develop a system to incorporate elements of instructional supervision.
- Develop a quality MTSS System
- Learn to use data to inform instruction.
- Cognitive alignment of assessments and instruction.
Modalities of Instruction
Aspirational Career Sector