LGC Facilities and Services Information
The Lowcountry Graduate Center is housed in a contemporary facility, offering approximately 50,000 square feet of classroom and study space. In addition to a large reference library – with a full-time librarian and six study rooms – our new facility also offers:
- Twenty three classrooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including high definition projectors and digital document cameras.
- Fourteen classrooms with Mediasite lecture capture recorders: enabling students to view archived videos of previous classes. Five of these classrooms also have videoconferencing capability.
- Three computer classrooms.
- Three SMART interactive whiteboards.
- A large 150 person conference center with videoconferencing capability and five smaller meeting rooms.
- Ample free parking.
A full-time technologist is available to provide assistance and training on how to use any of our classroom technology and software. This IT support is available during normal business hours, as well as in the evening and on weekends. Our front office staff is also happy to assist with copying and printing needs.