LGC Facilities and Services Information
The Lowcountry Graduate Center is housed in a contemporary facility, offering approximately 50,000 sqft. of classroom and study space. In addition to a large reference library – with a full-time librarian and six study rooms – our new facility also offers:
- A large 150 person conference center with video-conferencing capabilities
- 23 classrooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including high definition projectors and digital document cameras.
- 14 classrooms with Mediasite lecture capture recorders: enabling students to view archived videos of previous classes.
- 5 classrooms with video-conferencing capability.
- 5 smaller sized meeting rooms.
- 3 computer classrooms.
- 3 SMART interactive whiteboards.
- Ample free parking.
Full-time IT support is available to provide assistance and training on how to use any of our classroom technology and software. IT support is available during normal business hours, as well as in the evening and on weekends. Our front office staff is also happy to assist with copying and printing needs.