- Master of Science in Engineering ManagementThe University of South Carolina
- Master of Science in Project ManagementThe Citadel
- Master of Social WorkThe University of South Carolina
- Master of Criminal JusticeAnderson University
- Master of Business Administration-Healthcare Management ConcentrationSouth Carolina State University
- Gifted and Talented Education Graduate Certificate 2The University of Charleston, S.C.
- Systems Engineering Management Graduate CertificateThe Citadel
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Graduate Certificates 2The University of Charleston, S.C.
- Technical Project Management Graduate CertificateThe Citadel
- Technical Program Management Graduate CertificateThe Citadel
Other graduate course offerings in the following programs:
- Elementary Teacher Education 2The College of Charleston
- Teaching Middle-Grade Education 1, 2A joint program by the College of Charleston and The Citadel
Professional Development (non-degree) Offerings:
- South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (SCMEP)
- Certification in programs from SCMEP in subjects such as (not limited to)
- LEAN manufacturing
- Quality Audits
- ISO 9001
- Statistical Process Controls
1 A portion of the courses in this program are currently offered by the College of Charleston downtown on its main campus, as this is a jointly offered program with The Citadel
2 All College of Charleston graduate degrees and certificates are conferred by the University of Charleston, SC at the College of Charleston.
3 The MS in Computer and Information Science degree and related graduate certificate offerings, a joint program of The Citadel and the College of Charleston, are no longer offered at the Lowcountry Graduate Center. Classes taught by The Citadel are on The Citadel’s main campus and classes taught by the College of Charleston are on its main campus downtown (Harborwalk) until further notice. The one exception is any courses that are cross-listed by The Citadel in its Project Management degree and certificate programs. These classes are still offered exclusively at the Lowcountry Graduate Center. Additionally, Clemson University’s Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering are now offered at the Zucker Family Education Center, 1250 Supply Street, North Charleston 29405, opened Fall 2016.
If you would like to learn more about the programs currently offered by the Lowcountry Graduate Center, or would like to suggest a program that we might offer in the future, please use our Program Inquiry Form. We aim to continually enhance our services and welcome your feedback.